higth adjust on splitter.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• higth adjust on splitter.

I have about 3/4" to 1 " gap where the splitter meets the hood. On the older models you could loosen 4 bolts on each side and raise the splitter cross bar. My 2017 only has 3 bolts and none of the holes are slotted in the up down position. Foreword and backward only. I have loosened all the bolts on both sides and can only get motion front to back. Any one else have this problem?

Originally posted by TVG View Post
    I have about 3/4" to 1 " gap where the splitter meets the hood. On the older models you could loosen 4 bolts on each side and raise the splitter cross bar. My 2017 only has 3 bolts and none of the holes are slotted in the up down position. Foreword and backward only. I have loosened all the bolts on both sides and can only get motion front to back. Any one else have this problem?
    "Food-4-Thought"

maybe u could slot the holes for up & down movement
    drill holes and use a file to make slots
    .................................................. ............................................... tom n carol

Last edited by MISTERZ06; 05-24-2017, 12:52 PM.

Comment

I considered that... not enough meat in the mount side and the frame side holds the bolt. I just got it May 3rd. Not into that much mod at this point. Hoping I missed some kind of adjustment.

Comment

Working...
      X