TURN SIGNALS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TURN SIGNALS

hi all,,just picked up my SS base..great ride etc...got hit with some rain on way home, turn signals were working fine,,until my last turn into my home, rain had stopped, but turn signals stopped working, parked the SS and about 20-30 mins later, turn signals working fine......anyone know possible fix/ i think it needs some silicone near a switch or something like that to stop water from getting in...??

Nice, welcome to the Base family. I been caught in the rain several times but never had that problem, might want to check around the body and taillights to see if there is any slight openings that need to be sealed.

Comment

It sounds like the switch, not one of the lights. Some motorcycles have this problem, too. The switch is inside the steering column, so it's hard to get to. I'd suggest that the dealer take a look under warranty, they can get it apart without damaging anything.

Comment

Hi all...wanted to report findings on my TS arm ...went to dealer and mechanic and service manager agree that TS arm internals are broken,,getting new one in about a week..hopefully...warranty..thanks for reading..

Comment

Working...
        X