LED Halo Headlight Kit - SlingMods.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED Halo Headlight Kit - SlingMods.com

Hey Guys, we're working with TricLed to bring you guys the first LED Halo Headlight Kit for the Slingshot. These will be ready shortly and available at SlingMods.com. These kits will compliment our HID Kit nicely. We're working hard to bring you guys every aftermarket item available for these amazing machines. Here's a sneak peek! We will update this thread once we receive our first delivery!
    LED Halo Headlight Ring Kit from SlingMods.com

They are now in my shopping cart........Thanks!

Comment

Look forward to seeing your update.Love the lighting.

Comment

Would like to know if it's plug and play or lots of mods to make them work. They look awesome, how long to install?DIY?

Comment

Hi td222, Once you've position and affix the ring you will combine all 4 ring wires together, all 4 positive into a terminal block (provided) and 4 negative into another terminal block (provided). This serves as the junction. Lastly you will have your remote receiver. One side of the receiver has a + - to LED and other side is + - to 12 volt power. That's pretty much it for the install

Comment

Originally posted by td2222 View Post
            Would like to know if it's plug and play or lots of mods to make them work. They look awesome, how long to install?DIY?
            Hello @TD222, thanks for your interest in the halo light kit. I will post install pics and videos on our site once the first delivery arrives. I will also update this thread with that information.

Comment

Working...
            X