SlingThing Cave Newest Innovation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SlingThing Cave Newest Innovation

Our newest innovation for our SlingThing Cave trailers is an option that first thought of by our very own Ivor. He talked to me about possibly coming up with a way to raise and lower the tailgate on the trailers. We have been developing over the past few months and it really turned out great.

The hostess in the video is my granddaughter!

Thanks Ivor.

https://youtu.be/x0iYAKv-f74
    www.slingthingtrailers.com

Originally posted by Capt. SlingThing View Post
    Our newest innovation for our SlingThing Cave trailers is an option that first thought of by our very own Ivor. He talked to me about possibly coming up with a way to raise and lower the tailgate on the trailers. We have been developing over the past few months and it really turned out great.

The hostess in the video is my granddaughter!

Thanks Ivor.

https://youtu.be/x0iYAKv-f74
    A W E S O M E
    Great suggestion IVOR

Click image for larger version

Name:	WE LIKE IT.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	11989
    .................................................. .... tom n carol

Comment

Not having to physically lift and drop the door makes a huge difference.I loved the trailer for the season I had one.

Comment

Originally posted by ivor View Post
        Not having to physically lift and drop the door makes a huge difference.I loved the trailer for the season I had one.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	lifting heavy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	324.9 KB
ID:	12013

.................................................. .................................................. .................................... tom n carol

Comment

Originally posted by ivor View Post
          Thanks Ivor. It was pretty much your idea, just took a while to develop it.
          www.slingthingtrailers.com

Comment

Working...
          X