Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Route 1 Motorsports

Hello Slingshot Enthusiast!

As one of the Forums main sponsors, we will get the vendor section moving here. First let us start by saying we are very excited to be a part of the Slingshot roll-out with Polaris. This exciting new on road vehicle is about to take the market by storm. I know many of you have been chomping at the bit for several months now in anticipation. On behalf of us and Polaris, thank you for your patience. That being said, we are also extremely excited to be a part of this Forum. As a dealer, we strive to meet the needs of all of our customers. Being involved in the forums helps us understand what the customers wants and needs are. We look forward to helping out not only our local customers but any member on the Forum that may have any questions or concerns. As we continue to move forward with Slingshot deliveries, I hope many of you will take advantage of benefits this Forum and our Dealership has to offer. Want to know a little bit more about Route 1 Motorsports and what we do? Check us out at www.Route1Motorsports.com

Thanks,

Ben

These guys are great.I traded my Spyder for the Slingshot with them.Their service is A!.This dealership is one of the winners of the2014 Dealernews top 100 in the country.One of two in the State of Florida.
    Congratulations.

Comment

Awesome!!!!!! Congrats.Great achievement.Wish I would have known about you when I ordered mine.

Comment

Congrats.Great achievement.:thumb:

Comment

Thanks for the Shout out Ivor! If anyone else is interested in the list, here is the link.

http://www.dealernews.com/dealernews...lers-2014-list

Comment

So cool Ben.You guys should really be proud of yourselves.

Comment

Hello - I found a new forum . . Great .... . . Welcomes : . . . Me-1st . . ( I found the sub-site) . ..

2nd . . to . . .Route1Motorsports . . . . Belated-Welcome . . . . tom n carol . .

Click image for larger version

Name:	sun1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	2159

Comment

Working...
              X