Locking Gas/Fuel Cap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locking Gas/Fuel Cap

Being that the gas/fuel cap is out in the wide open I am thinking that a locking cap would be a wise investment. Does anybody out there know if one exists yet and where it may be purchased??

Not sure and seems all the aftermarket ones they are making is aluminum with no locks on them. Maybe just me but it hasn't been much of an issue. Even some of the new vehicles today don't even have a fuel cap. Simply stick the nozzle in and fuel on my F-150

Comment

I see Slingmods a forum sponsor has gascaps.Are they locking.

Comment

Originally posted by Mortiee View Post
        Being that the gas/fuel cap is out in the wide open I am thinking that a locking cap would be a wise investment. Does anybody out there know if one exists yet and where it may be purchased??
        Hello Mortiee, yes we are launching a locking gas cap for the Slingshot. We're still a month our or so out from completion. They will be anodized aluminum available in Red, Black and SIlver to match the Billet Oil Caps we just launched. We'll update this forum once they are available for purchase. Thanks!

Comment

That's cool slingmods!

Comment

Sounds great. We should not have to have a locking cap, but a some out there simply cannot resist the tempation to mess around with things out in the open.....

Comment

I am interested in a locking gas cap that clicks into place. The stock one just screws in and if you over tighten it, it is hard to unscrew. . I am anxious to see which one looks the best on my S. L. please post photos when you are ready..
              Thank You

Comment

Working...
              X