Own Info Center Mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Own Info Center Mod

Looking for something that will fit I found a Pioneer AVH-270BT so I get a DVD, Radio, AV in for camera, Video display, Blue Tooth, I-Pod, I-phone hands off calling.
    You can see from the pic it has about a 1/4" on the top and 1/2" open on the side that should make it fit nicely.
    Now to figure out the wiring and find a back up camera.
    Any advice on the wiring would be appreciated.

I think the original face plate that has Slingshot on it can be modified to cover the edges.
    Pioneer AVH270BT with 6.0 screen 1/4 each side and 1/8 to spare at top and bottom. Installed and wired up Bluetooth, Radio, Hands Free, Touch Screen
DVD and Back up camera. Jeep Mod Pods tuck in nicely and the system blast you our of your seat.
    Last edited by Worewren; 05-17-2015, 12:18 AM. Reason: Progression of additions.

Hi Worewen.

TuT looks to fit very nicely. You can get a bunch of cameras on Amazon pretty cheap. As for wiring, take the time to do it right. Don't know if you have an external amp or not but be sure to use good speaker wire . I am going to put a fuse box on mine with a fused hot wire from the battery to the fuse box and run all your goodies you add on from that 1 spot.

Comment

How about the existing wiring sitting in the dash space. Was reading that the flat three is the power to the info center and it is wired to the fuse box in the engine compartment? That would save running extra wire that might be a problem later. The wire gauge also looks right. I gather from post the camera is not so hot I think there also might be wiring laying in there for a camera

Comment

Have you seen. any wiring diagrams?

Comment

Wire for video camera same at the front in the stereo space

Comment

Working...
          X