New top installed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New top installed

Yesterday my wife and I installed our new top from Twist Dynamics - http://www.twistdynamics.com/
    Looks great and really does help keeping us cooler with the shade from it. Craftsmanship was great on both the cover and the framework. It was well worth the wait we endured while Wayne and crew sorted out a few early production problems. We did encounter a couple minor problems but a quick call to Wayne had us headed in the right direction and completed the install. Wayne also called back later to see if we had completed the install. Now that's what I call customer service.
    We're looking forward to what Twist comes up for luggage now.
    Larry
    BTW: Everyone who's seen it love the Sling with the top on it. Even our dealer and their staff.

Last edited by Carbon_One; 05-08-2015, 10:39 PM.

It looks very good,I also saw one with black top with the black frame no stripe.Paul

Comment

• billyb
      billyb commented
      Editing a comment
      You will notice with the top on that you get a lot of turbulent s against your ear with the short windshield and to put a F4 plus 5 on i don't know if it will stop it. I have just found out how to stop the turbulent 's after the 26th of this month i will be making it.It stops the noise in your ear with the stock windshield.
      Last edited by billyb; 07-20-2015, 10:17 AM.

Absolutely-Awesome
    WoW - - Carol & i love it - - It is on our "Things-2-Get" List

Comment

Looks fabulous.Twist is a a sponsor on this forum who will be bringing these tops to Slingshot in the Smokies.

Comment

Looks great! Enjoy it.

Comment

Looks great nice Job Wayne!

Comment

i really like it and the colors match great

Comment

Where did you get your back fender?

Comment

Originally posted by Worewren View Post
              Where did you get your back fender?
              I made that myself. Well actually bought the fender and fabricated the mounts.Here's the link to my post on that.
              http://forum.slingshotroadsters.com/...ng-rear-fender

Comment

Carbon_One - - Awesome - Looks Great - Carol & i love it - It is on our
                "Things-2-Get-List"
                We ordered & received that same fender - - (Thank-You 4 Sharing)
                AND 2day my race-car-chassis builder / friend are going to make brackets / install this fender - - will Post pics
                .................................................. ...................... tom n carol

Comment

Working...
                X