Interested buyer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested buyer

I am currently riding a 2013 Gold Wing and I am thinking about trading it in on a Slingshot. my question is can I ride the Slingshot comfortable for a 600-700 mile trip?

I had a Goldwing.The Slingshot is more comfortable.I led the Slingshots across America last year.Did 7000 miles.
    I also have ridden 800 miles in a day.Very comfortable.

Comment

• jasper1524
      jasper1524 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks,, that is what i am wanting to hear..

• jasper1524
      jasper1524 commented
      Editing a comment
      What kinda of mileage are you getting,, the dealer told me 38-40 but I read on a review somewhere around 20-24,, that is a big difference..

Originally posted by ivor View Post
    I had a Goldwing.The Slingshot is more comfortable.I led the Slingshots across America last year.Did 7000 miles.
    I also have ridden 800 miles in a day.Very comfortable.
    i am a witness to ivor logging many many miles in a day - and he never-ever complained - he even got caught in the rain a few times
    "IVOR -the King Of SlingShots & SlingShot Events"

P.S. ivor -i need to get a new phone - i can hear you-you can't hear me, sometimes it works & sometimes it don't - can send & receive texts with no problem

Click image for larger version  Name:	034.JPG Views:	1 Size:	57.0 KB ID:	11335
    .................................................. .... tom n carol

Comment

I just got back from a 4,000 mile in 10 day road trip with the slingshot. Yes, it is very comfortable and works great on long trips. I was pulling the same trailer I used behind my 02 Goldwing and it was an awesome trip. But when I got back I found a sweet deal on a 13 wing with 6,000 miles on the clock and bought it but I am keeping the Slingshot. I sold my 02 wing after having both hips replaced and bought the slingshot Now I feel strong again and can handle the weight of the wing again. The wife rides her own bike ( Honda VFR1200 ) so the wing will be for day rides with her. The Slingshot is my touring bike and Saturday night hot rod.

Comment

Originally posted by slolane View Post
        I just got back from a 4,000 mile in 10 day road trip with the slingshot. Yes, it is very comfortable and works great on long trips. I was pulling the same trailer I used behind my 02 Goldwing and it was an awesome trip. But when I got back I found a sweet deal on a 13 wing with 6,000 miles on the clock and bought it but I am keeping the Slingshot. I sold my 02 wing after having both hips replaced and bought the slingshot Now I feel strong again and can handle the weight of the wing again. The wife rides her own bike ( Honda VFR1200 ) so the wing will be for day rides with her. The Slingshot is my touring bike and Saturday night hot rod.
        "Now I fell Strong Again" (that is great we happy 4 u)
        Click image for larger version

Name:	FEELING STRONG.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	11353

.................................................. ... tom n carol

Comment

Working...
        X