Slingshots in Las Vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slingshots in Las Vegas

Slingshotroadsters first show in Las Vegas.
    Join is.First Owners Event of the year.

Originally posted by ivor View Post
    Slingshotroadsters first show in Las Vegas.
    Join is.First Owners Event of the year.
    carol & i would love to attend
    IVOR
    if you could send us two prepaid round trip airline tickets and a prepaid top-notch hotel/motel room for this Vegas Event - we would be the happiest couple in the world

Click image for larger version  Name:	GRIN-MONKEYS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	76.6 KB ID:	12199
    .................................................. .............. tom n carol

Comment

Would love to Tom but Carole has to study......

Comment

Registrations coming in steadily for this event.

Comment

Trying to register but keeps brining me back to same page.

Comment

Go to Slingshotroadsters Events page on this site.Scroll to Vegas event.Scroll down until it says register here.Hit this and follow the prompts.

Comment

Ivor, what all is included in the registration fee for the Las Vegas event? Just the t-shirts or does it give us access to something? This would be my first event so I just want to be clear. Thanks

Comment

They’re is a lot going on each day.Eg Group Rides,Show&Shine,Light Show,meet&greets with Pizzas etc etc.
                it cost a lot to setup these Owners Events.$49.00 for a Slingshot & driver to Register is a very small fee to pay.
                if you are staying in the hotel under our group rate you would save considerably more than the registration fee.

Comment

So a question how do we find out how many ss are coming from Washington state? I am working on getting a group to dri e down together

Comment

Just registered. There will be a group of us heading to the event from Northern California (NorCal Slingshot Riders). Will make sure we're all registered.

Comment

Do you have RV parking at sites

Comment

Hiya Ivor!

Kim and I are registered for Vegas as of this morning. We had such a blast at SSITR last year, but the heat going across the Dakota's was way too much to handle for us "Canuks". This year we decided to try to take in something in the cooler months of the riding season. This is the only one that fit our time table.

We've only been to Vegas one time, and that was only for a day. We are looking forward to everything this event offers and can't wait for the group rides!

See you next month.

Brian

ps: It is Kim's Birthday on the 14th, lol..... whatever could we do? lol

Comment

Working...
                        X