Smokies 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smokies 2018

Who is going? I will be there again and looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

I'll be there again this year!!

Ralph

Comment

Teresa and Wayne along with David and Pam plan on riding from Nashville Tn . Looking forward to a great time.

Comment

Comment

Some where I read that the rides for Smokies 2018 would be posted in March but I can't find it. Where will they be posted and do you have to sign up ahead of time? I have registered but don't want to get there and find out all rides are full.

Comment

Last year the rides were posted on the SS app (and appatently only there). They’re not up yet, but check the app from time to time.

Comment

Rides are up now but filling fast.
              http://slingshotroadsters.com/slings...8_group_rides/

Comment

Wife and I making trip for first time.

Comment

Went the first year, 2015, but missed the following 2 years. So really looking forward to attending this year.

Comment

We (Mike and J) are making our second trip from Springboro OH to SSITS. Last year was awesome, expecting more of the same.
                    We'll will be at Norris Lake the days leading up, if anybody wants to stop by and go for a ride let us know

M&J

Comment

Originally posted by Toyzrus View Post
                      We (Mike and J) are making our second trip from Springboro OH to SSITS. Last year was awesome, expecting more of the same.
                      We'll will be at Norris Lake the days leading up, if anybody wants to stop by and go for a ride let us know

M&J
                      Did we meet at Cars N' Coffee/Austin Landing last fall.?

Comment

Working...
                      X