SLINGSHOT IN THE SMOKIES JUNE10TH-14TH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLINGSHOT IN THE SMOKIES JUNE10TH-14TH

This event is setup and run by us.It is open for sign up and booking.We have been posting this on our Facebook page as well as sending the info out to all Slingshot dealers thus we have already had a fair number of signups.To register go to slingshotroadsterevents on this website.You can register there with Paypal or email us at [email protected] giving us you name,address and credit card number.To book the hotel reservation you need to call the hotel Tel828-926-9106.We have the entire hotel contracted at a group rate for this event $89.99 1st 2 nts,$99.99 per nt 2nd 2 weekend nts.Quote Slingshot roadster group.
    Last edited by ivor; 04-08-2015, 05:59 PM. Reason: I

I registered and booked today.I am not sure if I will be with a new Slingshot then.If not I. Will bring my Yamaha.

Comment

I signed up a few days ago.This looks to be a blast.It is also a fun ride to get there.

Comment

I signed up for event over the weekend

Comment

Reggy from Tricled will b e coming and will do led light installations by appointment at the meetup.The response has been very good since we put a main post on our Facebook page so keep those registrations going.

Comment

Registered and hotel booked

Comment

• MISTERZ06
              MISTERZ06 commented
              Editing a comment
              I-Know-Who-You-Will-Be-with.............................................. .............................................tom/carol sleeping on her books

I booked reservations yesterday at the Comfort Inn, Maggie Valley, SC "3WHHEELS-4EVER" Tom n Carol (not registered yet-but will)
            Last edited by MISTERZ06; 02-06-2015, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• ivor
              ivor commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome to the site and thanks for booking.Look forward to meeting you at the event.

Thank You ivor Tom n Carol

Comment

Ivor: A few days ago, I set up a thread on the Slingshot Forum regarding the Smokies rally. Wayne

Comment

• ivor
                ivor commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks a lot Wayne.Appreciate it a lot.It sure will help make this int a really good rally.

I have created a sticky at the top of rides and events.You can add your name to the list by posting when you sign up.Also if you have someone else coming with you post this under the sticky thread as well and I will add them next to your name.This event is now booking up nicely.We have the entire Comfort inn hotel contracted.60 rooms in total.
              Tricled our main led light vendor is going to be in attendance in the parking lot of the hotel.Anyone wanting light installations done during the event would be well advised to make an appointment with Tricled.

Comment

We Are Offically Registered For SlingShots In The Smokies. Booked the Motel last week. (Comfort Inn, Maggie Valley,NC) Tom n Carol

Comment

ivor On My Registration Receipt It Has Order #813, Does That Mean We Have 813 SlingShots Registered for This Great Up-Coming Event?? If So WoWoWoW Tom n Carol

Comment

• ivor
                    ivor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wow,Wow &Wow if that were true.Its Paypals system.The sticky with names is the exact number attending.I am shooting for 60 Slingshots which would fill the hotel.
                    Thats for the 1st Slingshot in the Smokies.Hope to make this an annual event with 10 times the number but Polaris have to make them first.

May I ask what is included in the Registration fee.?

Comment

Sloopy although generally I would not discuss monies in this instant it is a fair question.Generally at events like this registration fees would be $25_$29 per person.We took a view and are charging $29 per Slingshot which is approx half the cost in most cases.We decided to do this in lieu of giving a tee shirt as you are in the area of great Dragon shirts which everyone wants.Also at Events I have attended you pay per person and a cheap hamburger &chips are included.Rather than that we will have one or two good food vendors which is much better quality food and one can pay as little or as much as you like.We will be providing each registrant with a goody bag which will include a motorcycle related gift as well as lots of knick knacks.Hopefully the balance of the registration fee will go towards the costs of setting up and running the events as we dont really want to lose money.
                    I would point out one last thing.When a hotel is contracted totally they usually give a number of rooms free which most who run the events put their helpers in.I made a deal to have no frees but a better rate for every one thus the price paid per night is lower than if I had taken the frees.Our main interest with this event is to make it very successful and be an annual event.

Comment

ivor Our Congratuations to You and your Team for organizing this Event. This is not a easy undertaking, it can be very stressful, and again we thank you and your Team. Looking forward to this Event, and so far a decent turn out, hoping that more SlingShot owners will register, But it is early yet, and now with this Stop-Ride mandate, we are all on hold - - But I can see the light at the End of the Tunnel.

To all my fellow SLINGSHOT owners : REGISTER & ATTEND ! It is going to be a awesome Event - -and a First - - "The First Official SlingShot Event" - -
                      - - - - - - - - - I hope Polaris is looking at this Event - - -and have some representation there . . . . . . . . . . . "We Shall Ride Again" - - - - "3Wheels4Ever" - - - - Tom n Carol

Comment

Working...
                      X