No announcement yet.

SLINGSHOT IN THE SMOKIES JUNE10TH-14TH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking great,More and more people booking up.Cannot get here quick enough for me.

Comment

This event is booking so fast 31 signups so far we have decided to expand it and allow vendors.It won't be huge upto 6.At this time the following vendors have agreed to show.
      TRICLED.Reggy Tan will be there with techs with his complete range of led lights.they will be selling and doing installations.
      F4 CUSTOM motorcycle windshields.Complete range of Windshield designed especially for the Slingshot.
      SLINGSHOT MODS.Range of luggage designed to fit on Slingshot.many other Slingshot mods including exhaust systems.
      I am also talking with a few other vendors in alignment,clothing etc etc.
      The vendors will be situated on the grounds of the host hotel Comfort Inn so everything is at one place.
      This is building to be a fantastic rally.Hotel is filling up fast.

Comment

. . . O-BOY - - VENDORS - - It is nice to see - touch - and compare products . . . . . . . .

. . . .Good-Job . . . ivor . . .
        Click image for larger version

Name:	vendors1.JPG
Views:	56
Size:	289.9 KB
ID:	2223 Click image for larger version

Name:	vendors2.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	2224 tom/carol-face in books

Comment

Wow this is turning out to be a great rally. Love it that vendors are coming!

Comment

Yep - Yep - Yep - Yep - Yep - Yep - Yep -Yep - Yep - Yep - Yep - Yep - Yep - Yep - Yep -

Comment

Do we know what day or days the vendors will be there?

Comment

• ivor
                ivor commented
                Editing a comment
                The vendors will be there for the full duration of the rally.Open for business 4 days10th,11th,12th&13th June.
                We have 3 good ones definitely attending and hopefully a few more.

The more vendors the better.......

Comment

Name:	more-merrier1.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	2359 Click image for larger version

Name:	more-merrier2.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	2360 Click image for larger version

Name:	more-merrier3.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	2361 Click image for larger version

Name:	MOTORCYCLES.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	223.0 KB
ID:	2362
                .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................tom/carol-books-now

Comment

Looks very much that this meetup will be very successful.It will be an absolute blast to see a line of Slingshots on the road.

Comment

New member.
                    Waiting on a SL.
                    Planning on coming to this ride. I will book and register after I get my SL. I hope rooms will still be available. Sounds like it will be a blast.

Comment

New member.
                      Waiting on a SL.
                      Planning on coming to this ride. I will book and register after I get my SL. I hope rooms will still be available. Sounds like it will be a blast.

Comment

.................. Welcome-To-The-Forum - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AND - - - - - - - - - - - - - ..................

........Congratulations ...... On Your Soon To-Be Receivership ...Of A SlingShot SL .......................................... ...................... SO - - - You start off on the "Red-Team" .............................................

............... AND . . . . . You are planning on attending . . . "SlingShot-In-The-Smokies"

Thats - - - - GREATTTTT - - - - - -

Name:	TONY-TIGER.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	2525 tom/carol-books

Comment

WellI have made a deposit on aSL today and hope to get it home next week, RAH! Maybe I won't ware out the tires out before June 10.
                          Glad that hunt is over!!!
                          NOw I'm really looking forward to getting in the mountains.

Safe riding everyone!

Comment

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Slingshot.You will love it.I have had such a ball with it during the 3 month I have had it.
                            I see from the above post you are planning on coming to Slingshot in the Smokies.I hope you do.We intend on making this into a great fun event..Nice group already booked and registered.

Comment

Thanks, Yes I have booked a room and will be there on Wednesday. I'm only a couple of hours away and love to ride in the mountains. Was a bike rider until I hit my 60's. This is a good alternative to the 2 wheelers. I hope to bring my SL home Monday,RAH!

Comment

• ivor
                                ivor commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Glad you are coming to SS in the Smokies.Look forward to meeting you.Post pics of you new SS.
                            Working...
                            X