No announcement yet.

SLINGSHOT IN THE SMOKIES JUNE10TH-14TH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pat Snow - - - - - Carol & I will C-U at - - - "SlingShots in the Smokies"........
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ... tom/carol-books

Comment

Ok, closed the deal 0n my SS,SL today But it didn't come home, was't going to take my first ride in the rain, maybe tomorrow!!!

Comment

I wish the weather would get better. Im ready to go make some practice runs.... I will have the turbo installed by the weekend and need to get it spooled up soon....

Comment

• ivor
          ivor commented
          Editing a comment
          Why don't you come to Bikeweek Daytona next Thurs 12th.Cool bunch meeting up.We are staying Country Inn & Suites,Port Orange.Rooms contracted under Slingshotrosdsters.Meet & Greet then dinner out Thurs.
          Still a couple of rooms available.
          Would be a great run with that Turbo.We all can't wait to see it.Friday dinner out and night riding on the ocean.

Here is some Turbos for you RABTECH can't wait to see your bike
        Click image for larger version

Name:	turbo2.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	2765 Click image for larger version

Name:	turbo3.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	2766 Click image for larger version

Name:	turbo.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	2767 tom/carol-zzzzzzzzz

Comment

My SL is home and resting in the garage after 200+ miles yesterday after I picked it up.
          What a head turner
          Now I'm ready for the Smoky's rides, the Slingshot Roadsters and my own for sure.

Comment

Congrats Pat.Look forward to meeting you at Slingshot in the Smokies.Its going to be a blast.

Comment

Wow filling up fast noticed a lot more names on the list.

Comment

We have until April 30th to book the hotel and to register.After that the event is closed.Suggest if you are sitting on the fence to go ahead and book the hotel and register as its filling up fast.
                After April 30th you can register at the event but registration will be $39.00 and if any rooms left in hotel Rack rate.

Comment

April 30, 2015.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .. Tom/Carol-books

Name:	sitting-on-fence.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	3051 Click image for larger version

Name:	sitting-on-fence3.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	3052 Click image for larger version

Name:	sitting-on-fence23jpg.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	3053 Click image for larger version

Name:	sitting-on-fence2.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	3054

Comment

Looks to me like this should get upto 70 /80 or so Slingshots by the 10th May when registration closes.

Comment

Wow - I hope someone brings a Super-Wide-Angle-Lens
                      70-80 SlingsShots parked Alone-Side-Each-Other
                      WoW

Name:	camera1.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	3222 Click image for larger version

Name:	camera2.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	3223 Click image for larger version

Name:	camera3.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	3224 tom n carol

Comment

Adding our names into this event. I'll register officially before the weekend.
                        It's official now. Booked at Alamo Motel, Cottage, & Cabins ( http://www.alamomotel.com/ ) due to maybe having our small dog with us. Our son (Can Am) is joining us for this event as well.
                        Last edited by Carbon_One; 03-27-2015, 08:29 PM. Reason: updated

Comment

• ivor
                          ivor commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Glad you are attending.Looking forward to seeing you there.

We're coming down to help organize. Currently own an RTS Spyder. Looking at getting a SlingShot.

Comment

• ivor
                          ivor commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Welcome to the site.Great the team is now complete!!!!!!

With all the folks coming we're going to need some sort of name tags.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon_One View Post
                          With all the folks coming we're going to need some sort of name tags.
                          Thanks for the suggestion.We have a team of people setup to ensure name tags,check in runs smoothly,everyone attending is registered.Rides are organized and leave on time.Vendors are set up correctly plus all sorts of other things to make sure this is a fun and successful event.

Comment

Working...
                          X