X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ivor - ivor - "What a Great Organizer"
    .................................................. ......... tom n carol

Comment

Ivor is a great organizer. I talked to him on the phone the other day for more than 1/2 hour. My back has been giving me trouble for over a week now so I am resting hoping it will be ready to do the 1,100 miles in the SS to the Smokies. It will take allot for me to miss it.

Comment

This the biggest Slingshot event is looking to be the best.Apart from Ivors organizational abilities is his knowledge and contacts of the best places to stage such an event.Maggie Valley has got to be one of the top venues in the country for this.Time of year fantastic.His knowledge and contacts of running and owning a really successful travel business enables him not only the place but the best of hotels at really discounted rates.Great formula.
        Now if only the weather would hold.

Comment

Carol & i - - agree 100% with you - - slingshotter - -
          at one time there was "Ivor the Great"
          NOW
          we have - - "ivor the Organizer"
          .................................................. ..................

Comment

I just registered this morning, looking forward to meeting everyone. I have a long week planned, going to Texas for a family reunion the 6th and 7th then the ride to NC and trying to get back for work on the 15th. I've never been to the Smokies looks like a lot of fun and a long trip!

Comment

• ivor
              ivor commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome.Look forward to meeting you at Maggie Valley.

Welcome Aboard - - AlBurl_OK - - - "It's Going To Be A Barn Burner"
            .................................................. ............ tom n carol

Comment

Man this is turning out to be one blockbuster event.Kinda wish I had bought a Slingshot now but guess it is what it is.
              You guys have a blast.

Comment

It Is Not Too Late herbie
                ............................................... tom n carol

Comment

Wishing everyone safe riding and have a fantastic time at Slingshot in the Smokies!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Thank-You - - - lazy susan - - Click image for larger version

Name:	lazy-susan.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	4204 tom n carol

Comment

• Do we have a firm count as of today June 5th? I'm not registered but my wife and I will be there on the evening of the tenth. We're staying at a small motel .4 miles from the Comfort Inn. Was planning on registering as soon as we get there but I was curious at what the current tally is?

Comment

• ivor - - - "Total - Count"
                        ..................................... tom n carol

Comment

• Originally posted by Shippy View Post
                          Do we have a firm count as of today June 5th? I'm not registered but my wife and I will be there on the evening of the tenth. We're staying at a small motel .4 miles from the Comfort Inn. Was planning on registering as soon as we get there but I was curious at what the current tally is?
                          Welcome to the Forum.Total signed to attend is 106.Five have cancelled.I estimate there will be approx 80 Slingshots plus vendors.Also depend how many turn up and register such as you are doing.I know of 3 so guess it's possible to hit a 100 which would mean about 180 persons at the rally.

Comment

• The fun, for me, started yesterday coming down thru the Smokey mtns & arriving early evening in Maggie Valley. See ya all when you get here.
                            Larry

Comment

• We will be going to MI for my son's graduation from high school. We are due to return Thursday night, might try to race down Friday from NJ??? Will anyone still be around Friday and Saturday?

Comment

Working...
                              X