Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hampshire July Ride

Hello all.

I have a ride started on another forum for a trip in New Hampshire. This is not a huge event but simply a ride for any Slingers to get together for a beautiful ride in the White Mountains.
    We will meet in Lincoln New Hampshire at the base of Loon Mountain. We will ride across the famous Kancamagus Highway then through North Conway to the Mount Washington auto road up to the top! It's a single day free event to anyone who wants to go. The ride will be on a Saturday in July and the date has not been chosen yet. We are trying to choose a date which will work for the most people possible. The current list has 8 people so far. Anyone interested please post and we will see how it goes. Here is a link to the highways website. www.kancamagushighway.com

Looks a great ride.I rode last year for a week all over that area.It was great.Hope you get a nice group together.I am in Florida so to far for me.

Comment

Originally posted by slingshotter View Post
      Looks a great ride.I rode last year for a week all over that area.It was great.Hope you get a nice group together.I am in Florida so to far for me.
      Yup Florida would be a bit long but thanks for the support.

Comment

Count me and the wife in. Got our Slingshot 3 days ago and loving it!

Comment

Dang, just saw this is over a year old. Hopefully another one can be planned.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigershark View Post
            Count me and the wife in. Got our Slingshot 3 days ago and loving it!
            Welcome & Congratulations
            Click image for larger version

Name:	welcome2.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	7588 Click image for larger version

Name:	Grin-weasle_woodpecker-.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	7587
            .................................................. ................. tom n carol

Comment

Working...
            X