Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Interest in a meet, greet and eat in or around SC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Interest in a meet, greet and eat in or around SC?

We live near Hilton Head SC and would like to get a ride together for Slingshot owners who are interested in meeting and comparing Slingshot stories, preferably in a one day ride radius for lunch. We are Team Lucy--we named our Slingshot Lucy because it is red headed and fun just like Lucille Ball.

Sure how near Hilton Head are you? Also what type of food are we talking?

Comment

We live near Hilton Head but the meet could be anywhere depending where interested parties live. This post is primarily to find out what members nearby would like to meet and then something definite could be planned. I am told there is no list of where members reside, so this is our way of locating and possibly forming a group within a reasonable distance who would like to get together once in a while.

Comment

Sure let me know when and where if I can make it I'll be there.

Comment

count us in, Ray and Delores from Greenwood

Comment

Connie and I are always looking for an excuse to ride....would love to meet some other Slingshot owners in SC.....

Comment

Janet and I (Tom) just got our SS about a month ago and would love to find other riders to ride with. We live in the Upstate of South Carolina near Spartanburg

Comment

Connie and I (Tom) just got our SS about 7 weeks ago and would like the same.....we live in Aiken, SC...maybe we could meet for lunch somewhere....although we leave for Ocala Fl the day after Christmas,

Comment

If it ever stops raining

Comment

Raining here now, rained yesterday and they are saying rain for the next five-days
                    .................................................. ...................... tom n carol

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rain.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	6410

Comment

Sounds like you guys should put some nice group rides together.

Comment

Working...
                      X