Bikeoktoberfest/Key West Ride 15-20 Oct

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bikeoktoberfest/Key West Ride 15-20 Oct

A number of us have been doing this every October for the past few years and have had a great time.Thought it might be a lot of fun to have Slingshots do this.See the Slingshotroadsters event page on this website for full details.Hopefully we will get about 25 Slingshots to participate.

This is a really fun ride.Did this a year ago with a group when I had my Spyder.

Comment

Sounds like a great trip.
      I am going ,and will register once everything is up.
      tried looking for the prompts
      thanks

Comment

Everything is set .We have a number booked already.You can see everything on the Slingshotroadsters events page on this website.
        Easiest way to do this is call Mark at Slingshotroadsters 561-628-2269.Hecan register you and book the hotels.Its easier saves you calling all the hotels.Exactly same prices.Look forward to you joining us.Its going to be fun.

Comment

We have added an extra stop to our itinerary.We will spend the night in Key West and the next morning.Then ride to Marathon stopping at Bahia Honda and crossing 7 mile bridge.We have The Hyatt Place a new Hyatt Hotel overlooking the Marina on the Bsydide of Marathon.For those who prefer not to stay you can carry on out the Keys.We have this at a really discounted rate.
          This is event is now filling up nicely.

Comment

Sounds a great trip.Like the extra stop.Should be a really fun week.

Comment

ivor - - It reads to be a awesome rally - - carol & i would love to attend and we are spending more $ then we planned, while being stranded here in Aiken, SC - - -
              This event seems Pricey - - we will be saving our $ - -
              BUT
              "SlingShots in the Smokies" is our "Priority" so we shall c
              ......................................... still stranded in Aiken, SC & lovin it - - tom n carol

Comment

This is going to be a really fun week.15 booked at hotel of which 8 are riding Sunday on the Key West trip.
                15 would be a good number for the Key West section as well.We should hopefully get that.

Comment

What an awesome trip. Quite experience riding the overseas highway especially 7 mile bridge!

Comment

3rd Week in October is a perfect time year weather wise here in South FLA. Weather in the low to mid eighties without the rain and oppressive humidity!

TRIP is going to be a blast.

Comment

I've been attending Biketoberfest for years on various motorcycles. Look forward to doing so with a group of Slingshots.

Comment

We have now got 20 Slingshots staying or attending BikeOktoberfest.Approx half that number signed up for the Key West Ride and anothe 4 or 5 telling me the will sign up for Key West.15 plus would be a nice number of Slingshots for the ride.Slingshots would be a nice number to attend.

Comment

Ivor - are there any rooms available on the 17th in Daytona - we are planning on joining the group in Daytona and doing part of the Key west ride.... Thanks

Comment

• ivor
                            ivor commented
                            Editing a comment
                            There are still rooms available at The Country Inn.386-760-0101.
                            They are discounted for us from $199 to $129.Quote dates &Slingshotroadsters group.
                            Let us also know what part of The Key West ride you like so we can book the hotel for that portion if required.

On Saturday night from 6-8pm Polaris,Volusia Motorsports and Slingshotroadsters will jointly be hosting a Slingshot evening for owners.Come along and join in the fun.Sfter we will do a night ride down Main St then a ride along the ocean.

Comment

Ninja Susi and I are planning on doing this after our day at the track on the 16th. I hope Ivor and his buds will make it over to the SlingFest Cup Track Day @the FIRM

Comment

• ivor
                              ivor commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I and as many others from the Slingshot owners I can get will be there.
                          Working...
                          X