Slingshot in the Rockies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slingshot in the Rockies

Does anyone have any details for this event?

The full details for this event are on this website.Go to the Slingshotroadsters event page where the event is posted.You can register there as well.
    Alternatively call Mark at Slingshotroadsters 561-628-2269.
    He can run through things with you.If you like register and book your hotel for you.

Comment

Just Booked my hotel and registered with mark so see everyone there..

Comment

• ivor
        ivor commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking forward to seeing you Joe.

I was looking for a schedule of each days activities. I've already booked my hotel

Comment

• ivor
        ivor commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry Rus misunderstood.Long post below with what we are doing.Look forward to seeing you.

Ok I understand.Opening day is the 26th.Most arrive during the day.Check in where the registered will receive their tee shirts if pre registered and goody bags with all info in.You will need to be registered to ride and participate in our events.Each registrant will receive arm bands,sign up for rides at check in and sign waver forms.For those who register prior to Aug 5th a teeshirt is included .After this date it's the same cost but no teeshirt.Also for registrant attendees the first food and soft drinks at the opening party are included.Either a Hamburgers or Pizzas.
      During the evening is meet &greet in the parking lot.The vendors will be open as they will each and every day in the rally.
      Thurs,Fri&Sat will be group rides with ride leaders.Thursday night will be the opening party 6-9pm at the pool or parking lot depending on numbers..Fri night will be generally out to dinner and meet&greet in the parking lot.
      Saturday night we are discussing with the local council in doing a parade of Slingshots.This will be announced within the next couple of weeks.At the Smokies we ran a raffle for the Wounded Warrior whic was the last night and are working on doing that again.
      It was decided late to run this event.The intention was to run this event for the first time in 2016.Slingshot in the Smokies was a huge success and because of this and many asking to start it this year We at Slingshotroadsters have been putting this together during the past couple of weeks.We are using a similar formula to how we ran the Smokies.
      The 3 or 4 main rides we will be doing will be to 1 Leadville Independance Pass Aspen Glenwood Springs 2 Leadville,Buena Vista,FairPlay,Hoosier Pass,Breckenridge,Frisco. 3 Oak Creek,Steamboat Springs,Rabbit Ears Pass,Kremmeling,Dillon.
      In addition we are looking at Trail Ridge Rd Rocky MountainNP and possibly one or 2 others but these are really long long rides from Vail.
      The ride days will be allocated once we have a clearer view of numbers but it's really looking realistically at about 50 Slingshots which would entail 3 ride leaders.Hope this helps and in about 2-3 weeks all will be put in place.

Comment

Thanks for the details. Sounds like it will be a great time.

Comment

How many are registered so far

Comment

We have our full allocation of 30 rooms booked.We now have an additional 10 rooms.Out of the 30 a few are vendors so I guess 27 Slingshots.Should end up at 40/50 which will total a 100 people.
            We are happy with that as we only set it up 4 weeks ago.We also have 4 vendors there so it looks to be a very good meetup.

Comment

Working...
            X