Slingshots in the Smokies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slingshots in the Smokies

Would anyone have contact information for hotels available for the Slingshot in the Smokies event,. Trying to book a hotel but I am not sure which are located closest to the event
    Thanks in advance!

I understand that the microtel has been contracted. You will be able to book your room at that hotel

Comment

828-926-8554 Tel The Microtel only half mile from The host hotel The Comfort Inn.Entire hotel contracted by Slingshotroadsters $89.00 per nt.Call and give dates read quoting Slingshotroadsters group.Everyone in the hotel will be attending.
      Also the Best Western is contracted by U.S.$99.00 per my and not far from the host hotel.Its worth booking at this stage as Microtel filling up fast.

Comment

booked at Best Western as I am guessing for $10 more the rooms will be much bigger then Microtel. not that you will spend much time there. but that is just a preference for me plus get points at Best Western

Question is the first day May 31st just a travel day with a welcome BBQ the only event that day? Ivor do you know what time the BBQ will be on the night of May 31st? its an 8 hour ride for me so trying to decide if to come in the night before or travel there and arrive on the 31st.

Comment

• slingshotter
          slingshotter commented
          Editing a comment
          Clueless it's fine to come in on the 31st.I have in fact switched the BBQ to the 2nd.It will just be a meet&greet in the evening.Most people will arrive the 31st.Checkin and all vendors will be open.Official rides begin on the 1st June.

Welcome to the site clueless
        .................................................. . tom n carol

Comment

Interested in coming, anyone can tell me where to register

Comment

• slingshotter
            slingshotter commented
            Editing a comment
            Go to the Slingshotroadsters events page.Scroll down.Full info on hotels etc.Hit register and follow the prompts.

BubbleHead - -
          at the top of this Forum page is "SlingShotrooadster Events"
          check on that - - -

.................................................. ...................... tom n carol

Comment

Are there any South Carolina folks besides me doing the Smokies event ?

Comment

• Flangar
              Flangar commented
              Editing a comment
              Connie and I will be going...all registered...staying at the Best Western...

BigSioux My wife and I will be attending, have already made reservations at the Microtel Motel......

Comment

Mr. & Mrs. Bubblehead you two will have a awesome time at
              "SlingShots in the Smokies-2016"
              .................................................. .... tom n carol

Click image for larger version

Name:	smoke.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	6365

Comment

Big Sioux....connie and I will be attending....staying at the Best Western....leaving from Aiken, SC

Comment

• BigSioux
                  BigSioux commented
                  Editing a comment
                  we are staying there also

carol & i Love Aiken, South Carolina
                .................................................. ..................... tom n carol

Name:	AIKEN,SC2.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	252.3 KB
ID:	6373
                Last edited by MISTERZ06; 12-19-2015, 07:55 AM. Reason: NO

Comment

South Boundary Rd......we live about a mile south of South Boundary

Comment

Hello T & C aka Flangar
                    we are curious as to where you purchased your SlingShot
                    ............................................ tom n carol

Name:	Curiosity.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	168.3 KB
ID:	6383

Comment

• Flangar
                      Flangar commented
                      Editing a comment
                      We bought it from Jim at Best Buy Vehicles in Ft Pierce Fl......well worth the trip down...

Big Sioux....we are riding up on the 29th and staying in Bryson City the 29th and 30th to have Connie's Sling pinstriped and then over to Maggie Valley for the rally...

Comment

Working...
                    X