Slingshot in the Rockies. 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

​Hi Everyone,

I am leading two rides at SSiTR. I do have a detailed ride plan that will be given to you if/when you sign up for the ride. If you would like to review this packet early, please email me at jvmss@comcast.net. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostwheel View Post
      ​Hi Everyone,

I am leading two rides at SSiTR. I do have a detailed ride plan that will be given to you if/when you sign up for the ride. If you would like to review this packet early, please email me at jvmss@comcast.net. Thank you.
      Great two rides awesome
      Click image for larger version

Name:	rocky-mountains.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	468.9 KB
ID:	8131
      .................................................. ....... tom n carol

Comment

Parking for trailers of all attendees who possess one will be at the Vail Church.This is close by the Comfort Inn.A decal is required to avoid being towed.Collect this at checkin.All Slingshots have special parking at the hotel.

Comment

Wondering if someone could let me know if the rides are gonna continue with this rain

Comment

The Rides did happen and they were fantastic.

SSITR 2016

I uploaded all my photos to Imgur. Take a peek, let me know if there are any issues. Permissions aren't set to public but the link should be good for anyone looking.

Comment

Thank you so much for your efforts with Slingshots in the Rockies 2016. I had a great time riding with you guys from California to Montrose, then catching up with you in Avon. Made some new friends and saw some incredible Slingshots.

Colorado Ric

Comment

Working...
              X