Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any south jersey riders?

New owner looking for a club to ride with. Boxter

Hi ,Im John down near jersey shore exit 98.Ive been trying to put together some s.s owners and get a good bunch of people for rides and events.Im thinking of doing it on meetup,What do you think.

Comment

on the GSP
      Originally posted by 1fastnjss View Post
      Hi ,Im John down near jersey shore exit 98.Ive been trying to put together some s.s owners and get a good bunch of people for rides and events.Im thinking of doing it on meetup,What do you think.
      carol & i think it is a Great Idea
      nice weather is right around the corner
      we live in Staten Island & exit 98 is a hop & skip 4 us
      we Love the NJ GSP "Smooth as Silk"

Click image for larger version

Name:	SMOOTH AS SILK 1.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	626.0 KB
ID:	9431Click image for larger version

Name:	SMOOTH AS SILK 2.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	9432

............... tom n carol

Comment

Hi Guys..Im originally from rosebank..my wife from slossen ave/bradley area....My email is finestprofessionals@yahoo.com..shoot me a email and ill shoot u my number...talk soon!

Comment

Originally posted by 1fastnjss View Post
          Hi Guys..Im originally from rosebank..my wife from slossen ave/bradley area....My email is finestprofessionals@yahoo.com..shoot me a email and ill shoot u my number...talk soon!
          Born in Port Richmond 1949 moved to & raised in West Brighton (behind Harmon's Funeral Home) - graduated Curtis High - moved to Tottenville in 1978, still here.
          sounds like you might be a NYPD - "Finest" - no problem here - we are law abiding citizens
          where in NJ ?
          ........................................... tom n carol

Comment

Know it well,all my family attended curtis years ago.I attended susan wagner.After retiring from the dept in 2005 I moved out to nj,Im in the howell area.My wife and i have been up on 2 wheels for years and being a huge motorhead i wanted to try the slingshot,my buddy had bought one and borrowed his for a long weekend.We came home and bought one immediately and my 2 bikes collect dust in my garage...Love it and wouldn't give it up for anything.

Comment

Working...
            X