Slingshots in the Smokies,2017.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slingshots in the Smokies,2017.

The 3rd annual Slingshots in the Smokies will take place in Maggie Valley,May30th-Jun4th 2017.Slingshotroadsters have contracted The Maggie Valley Festival Grounds for the event.
    These are situated right behind the host hotel.
    Everything related to the rally will take place within the fairgrounds.We will have a large tent to seat a couple of hundred.All vendors,all Slingshot parking all group rides and all entertainment will take place there.To participate and enter the grounds you will need to be registered.This will open in the Fall2016.
    We have 4 main hotels contracted for the event.Comfort Inn&Suites,
    host hotel.$99.00 per ntAlready full.Call hotel to go on waiting list.Best Western &$99.00 per nt,Ramada $89.00 per nt and Microtel (Pet friendly) $89.00 per nt.All hotels have discounted rates to Slingshotroadsters for SSITS.
    Full details on this website Slingshotroadsters events page or our Slingshotroadsters App free on the App Store or Google Play Store.
    This event is the original Slingshots in the Smokies the largest national owners event.We at Slingshotroadsters are avid Slingshot owners & enthusiasts.Our events are geared towards Slingshot Owners.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SLING SHOT.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	7816's In The Smokies - 2017 O'Boy
    carol & i are looking forward to it
    THANKS - ivor .......................................... tom n carol

Comment

This event has gone really big for you.Fairgrounds now.Thats a big job.Good luck.

Comment

Trying to get room at the Ramada Inn Maggie Valley for June 2 and 3, 2017. They say they know nothing about it and won't book this far ahead?????

Comment

I will take care of it.We have it contracted.Its the first time we are using it.I have put a call through to the owner.Give it a day or so then call again.

Comment

Just registered we'll be there, oh yeah

Comment

• ROmiller
              ROmiller commented
              Editing a comment
              Us too. all the way down to Knoxville. probably at least 2 coming out of Marion IN. I think we can get together
              Bob

Think we are booking rooms aat the Jonathan Creek INN & Villas. They seem to have no problems. We are in Marion IN. Anyone going down from N. IN.? TX Bob

Comment

• HD_Road_Hog
              HD_Road_Hog commented
              Editing a comment
              Ohio here. We will be going down I-75 . Not sure which way you are going down.

• ROmiller
              ROmiller commented
              Editing a comment
              going down I-75 out of Cinci. May try to connect with the Indianapolis crowd.

Originally posted by ROmiller View Post
            Think we are booking rooms aat the Jonathan Creek INN & Villas. They seem to have no problems. We are in Marion IN. Anyone going down from N. IN.? TX Bob
            Check posts 37, 38, 39 in this thread could be a pretty good group meeting in Indy
            http://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?t...here/&pageNo=2

Comment

We will be headed down I75 from Detroit area.

Comment

• ROmiller
                ROmiller commented
                Editing a comment
                Down i75 out of Cincinnati.

Ivor has negotiated a deal for you guys at our campground. See attached

This shows the reduced pricing. Click image for larger version  Name:	SlingshotsP1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	318.5 KB ID:	9157

Comment

Ivor:
                Coming down from northern IN. Having nothing but trouble posting in the Smokies strings. What is wrong.
                ROMiller

Comment

Originally posted by ROmiller View Post
                  Same here, were just above Cincy.

Comment

• ROmiller
                    ROmiller commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hope to be coming thru Cincy late morning on Monday. Wonder about tying in with the INDY bunch at Lexington ROmiller

Can't make it all week, planning to come down from MD for Thur - Sun, is that an issue with getting in to the event with pre-paid registration via the web site? Any general agenda of the rides or other events going to be published here before the event start? Thanks
                  Last edited by jma7392; 01-29-2017, 05:32 PM.

Comment

I will be coming down a few days early to hang out in Gatlinburg before the event so if anybody is in Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg at that time let me know I can show you around.

Comment

We got room at jonathan creek inn villas no hassle coming from coshocton ohio any thing else we have to do dave and patty dickerson

Comment

• ROmiller
                        ROmiller commented
                        Editing a comment
                        We are at jonathan creek also. easy to book, but they did not say anything about any event discounts. would not hurt to ask. ROmiller
                    Working...
                    X