No announcement yet.

Slingshots in the Smokies,2017.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're staying at Jonathan Creek also. From Northern Ohio, Going Thursday-Sunday. Didn't say anything about discounts, but I talked to the Jonathan Creek owner, seems like a nice person..

Comment

There are no event discounts at Jonathons Creek although I believe it is a nice establishment.Only good reports.Group discounts at Comfort Inn host hotel full on wait list.Ramada Inn,Best Western&Microtel.

Comment

Coming from Denver - 1st stop on road trip vacation, can't wait

Comment

When I arrived at SSITS last year, most of the rides were full and I was told that I was supposed to sign up on line ahead of time, which I did not know. So far this year I haven't seen anything like that, but I may be looking in the wrong place. Are we signing up for group rides in advance this year??

Comment

I have not been able to find where to sign up for the rides either. I saw a thread that mentioned how to sign up but I cannot find what they are referring to. Can anyone help?
            Also, we are arriving late Thursday evening and would like to go on a (the) ride Friday morning. It looks as though the ride starts at 8 am but registration does not open until 9am.
            Will that be a problem since we have registered online?

Comment

This is where I signed up, be sure to mark all the shirt box's, or it will not allow you to sign up http://slingshotroadsters.com/produc...-june4th-2016/

Comment

I've signed up for the event. What I'm looking for us the sign ups for the rides, if they are doing that this year.

Comment

Originally posted by rghurst View Post
                  I've signed up for the event. What I'm looking for us the sign ups for the rides, if they are doing that this year.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1223.JPG
Views:	38
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	9443
                  I V O R Is it too early for Ride-Registration ?
                  .................................................. .......... tom n carol

Comment

I will be there May 29th until June 4th...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Group rides will be signed up on checkin at the event.

Comment

For theHill Climb our permit is for 70 Slingshots to compete between 10am -3pm.HThe first 70 Slingshots to register will be able to compete.35 have registered so far.There are 35 places left so if you wish to compete in the Hill Climb register quickly.
                        The Autocross and group rides have no limit.

Comment

Originally posted by ivor View Post
                          For theHill Climb our permit is for 70 Slingshots to compete between 10am -3pm.HThe first 70 Slingshots to register will be able to compete.35 have registered so far.There are 35 places left so if you wish to compete in the Hill Climb register quickly.
                          The Autocross and group rides have no limit.

Name:	hill 1.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	9733

.................................................. ........ tom n carol

Comment

I booked rooms at Travelowes, 828 944 0700. I stayed there last year and even tho its an older motel, a couple blocks down from the fairground, it was completely refurbished. Rates are about $60.

Comment

Originally posted by ulflyer View Post
                              I booked rooms at Travelowes, 828 944 0700. I stayed there last year and even tho its an older motel, a couple blocks down from the fairground, it was completely refurbished. Rates are about $60.
                              Awesome Thank You for the Info

Name:	Grin-Dog Ice Cream.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	537.5 KB
ID:	9768

.................................................. .......... tom n carol

Comment

My group of three will be there the 29th to 4th. heading up from Florida
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X