No announcement yet.

SLINGSHOTS IN THE TEXAS HILL COUNTRY,19-23Apr 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will be having a DRAWING on New Year's Day for all registrants to this event.
    The winner will get a full refund of their registration as well as their teeshirts free.
    If you intend coming to this event and have not yet registered do so before Midnight EST 31 Dec to be included in the draw.

Comment

Wow @ivor.Going to Texas.I remember well our trip to The hill country on our gold wings.Must be 5 or 6 years ago.Remember well riding the three sisters.

Comment

2 weeks to go to our drawing.

Comment

Wish I could go. Might try to make it Colorado. Maybe the Smokies. It's closer for me. But two weeks vacation if I make Rockies. Hoping I can do the Smokies run. At least Fri. And Sat. Hope to meet you guys at one these events. And hope I don't spend too much money while I'm there!

Comment

Is their a schedule for this event on one sheet?

Comment

DDMWorks will be at the TEXAS HILL COUNTRY, April 19-23, 2017 Slingshot Event with product and will be doing installs! We will be taking walk-ups, but remember, the schedule will fill up fast. If you would like to get on the schedule ahead of time shoot me an email and I will get you taken care of! - Ivy@ddmworks.com

You can also pre-order now at wwww.ddmworks.com through April 18th and take advantage of our Tax Season sale! For event install just request an appointment time in the comments section of your order!

Can't make it to Texas? Come see us at these other Slingshot Events >>

Event Product and Install Pricing List>>
              Last edited by ivy@ddmworks.com; 04-06-2017, 01:03 PM.

Comment

F4 Customs is in route. Left Ohio yesterday and Effingham Illinois this morning. Will stop in Oaklahoma for Easter then to The rally on Monday. Travel safe and see you there.
                Don and Kim

Comment

For those attending the entire event will take place at the top left hand corner of the picture which is the back entrance and will extend down the entire left hand side of the pic and halfway across the top.
                  All vendors ,group ride meet&greet will take place there.
                  All slingshot parking only will be there.
                  if you are staying in the hotel and have a trailer speak to reception.They will direct you to a lot to park your trailer one block from the hotel.
                  look forward to seeing all participants at the event.

Comment

Do we have to pre register on- line or can we do there?

Comment

The event was a huge success105 Slingshots registered and attended.
                      We have contracted a120 rooms for next years event once again at The YO Ranch Hotel. Apr18-22nd.The hotel is open for booking.Registrations will open the end of the Summer.

Comment

Originally posted by ivor View Post
                        The event was a huge success105 Slingshots registered and attended.
                        We have contracted a120 rooms for next years event once again at The YO Ranch Hotel. Apr18-22nd.The hotel is open for booking.Registrations will open the end of the Summer.
                        IVOR
                        Congratulations on Another Great SlingShot Event

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1223.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	10003
                        .................................................. ............................. tom n carol

Comment

Working...
                        X