Slingshots in the Adirondacks.Event Itinerary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slingshots in the Adirondacks.Event Itinerary

Looking forward to meeting other owners. Live in NJ attended Americade in June on an HD trike. Took a test drive in the SS and traded the HD in for a new 2016 Limited Edition in white. Looking for others in the Tri state area ( NJ, NY, CT) interested in getting together for rides during the year.

Comment

Hi I'm signed up for this trip and will be great to meet up with other owners.

Comment

2 weeks from today whohooo can't wait

Comment

Pics from the road from Ft. Wayne to Avon, Ohio

Comment

More pics...had a great time! Wonderful people, beautiful evening and morning Saturday and Sunday! Thanks, Ivor, for all your hard work, and the rest of the gang, for your hospitality!

Comment

This was our first Slingshot event and we had no idea what to expect. We drove the SS from MI to NY and from the minute we arrived we were treated like old friends. The SS owners were like one big family. The organized rides through the mountains were awesome, the venders at the ride were unbelievable! These venders did installs and fixes from dawn until 2-3 AM, every night! I saw Cycle Springs/Slingshotonly.com, who are out of Florida, re-wire a guys complete light circuit on his SS that was installed by another vender and had some issues and burned up, and not charge him a dime for the several hours it took them to fix it. Now that's service! Alpha was also at the ride and was doing some installs with their great turbos products. We also finally got to put a face with a name and met Ivor, what a great guy and we really appreciate the work you put into this ride and can't wait to do it in the Smokies next year!

Comment

Awesome - Pics
                thanks for sharing
                .................................................. ................... tom n carol

Comment

The event turned out a winner.53 Slingshots signed in.With mine and vendors over 60 attended.The weather was great,the vendors awesome.
                  Next year bigger and better.

Comment

Originally posted by ivor View Post
                    The event turned out a winner.53 Slingshots signed in.With mine and vendors over 60 attended.The weather was great,the vendors awesome.
                    Next year bigger and better.
                    Next Year
                    B I G G E R
                    & B E T T E R

Click image for larger version

Name:	Adirondacks3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	8524
                    ............................................ tom n carol

Comment

We decided at the lack of registrations for Slingshots in the Adirondacks to not proceed with the event for 2017.
                      Slingshots in the Texas Hill Country was a big success and will be April18-22 2018.Same YO Resort Hotel.
                      slingshots in the Smokies 3rd event takes place in 3 weeks.300 plus Slingshots expected.Slingshots in the Rockies July12-16th.50 plus registered so far.Expected 70-100 Slingshots.

Comment

Originally posted by ivor View Post
                        We decided at the lack of registrations for Slingshots in the Adirondacks to not proceed with the event for 2017.
                        Slingshots in the Texas Hill Country was a big success and will be April18-22 2018.Same YO Resort Hotel.
                        slingshots in the Smokies 3rd event takes place in 3 weeks.300 plus Slingshots expected.Slingshots in the Rockies July12-16th.50 plus registered so far.Expected 70-100 Slingshots.
                        SlingShots in the Adirondacks "2017-NOT to BE"
                        i have spoken with Ivor - and due to the lack of Registration
                        It Seems- Appropriate at this time to Cancel.

It take a tremendous of work for Ivor to Organize/Coordinate/Run
                        he already has 3 other Large-SlingShot-Events
                        and last year was Not the Most Stellar-SlingShot-Attendance
                        in the Adirondacks
                        and it puts Stress-on-the-Vendors - can make for losing $ on the trip, they have high expenses to get the event -
                        with a small SlingShot Attendance - the less SlingShots will purchase from the vendors -
                        add that to a poor early registration -

I Agree with IVOR"s Decision - I second It !

Click image for larger version  Name:	GRIN-KITTIES.gif Views:	1 Size:	445.8 KB ID:	10092

.................................................. ................................ tom n carol

Last edited by MISTERZ06; 05-10-2017, 04:42 PM.

Comment

I understand the move but still disappointed.

Comment

...will they be refunding our entry fees? I too am disappointed, I grew up 20-minutes from Lake George..

Comment

Registration fees were refunded via PayPal to all 9 persons who registered.What is your name?I will check it.

Comment

Working...
                              X