Joining Up as the Rally comes our way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining Up as the Rally comes our way

What is the route through Ohio For the Slingshots Across America heading to NY, we live along Lake Erie in Lorain, OH and would like to join up if possible And of course we will register

Originally posted by JoeDougherty View Post
    What is the route through Ohio For the Slingshots Across America heading to NY, we live along Lake Erie in Lorain, OH and would like to join up if possible And of course we will register
    ivor -
    is the "Route-Master

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lake Erie-Ohio.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	235.9 KB
ID:	8027
    ..................... tom n carol

Comment

Joe the idea is to leave Ft Wayne and use RT 6 come straight through Lorain then keep along the Lake through Cleveland then taking the roads as close to the lake as possible all the way to Erie PA
      You are most welcome to join us.Would suggest you register this week if possible as we are closing off the teeshirts on the 25th.
      We will overnight in Erie.I will be in the next day or so be creating an additional stop between there and New York.

Comment

Cant register full solo guess you guys all full )Oo

Comment

You can register.Abslolutely no problem.Go to Slingshotroadster events at top of each page scroll down hit registration and follow the prompts.

Comment

Would love to go on ride if I sine up will I still get the t shirt? I'm having a hard time registering would love to join in on the ride up I'm in New York can you let me know where I could meet you
            thanks Kathy

Comment

Working...
            X