Slingshots in the Rockies 2017.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slingshots in the Rockies 2017.

I have put in my vacation for the week after the fourth. Is the registration opened for the event in Colorado yet? Looking for information on the hotels and event registration.

Originally posted by Loctite View Post
    I have put in my vacation for the week after the fourth. Is the registration opened for the event in Colorado yet? Looking for information on the hotels and event registration.
    Yes
    go to SLINGSHOT ROADSTER EVENTS
    TOP OF PAGE
    .................................................. ......................... tom n carol

Comment

Loctite.Registrations for Slingshots in the Rockies will be open the 3rd week of January.It is July 12-16.If you go to Slingshotroadsters events page on this website you will see all details hotel etc.You may call and book the Comfort Inn the host hotel.
      Its going to be the best SSITR yet with many new events going on.

Comment

The wife and I are planning on making it to this event this year

Comment

Originally posted by slolane View Post
          The wife and I are planning on making it to this event this year
          carol & i are planning to attend
          registered at the Host Motel - Comfort Inn

Click image for larger version

Name:	duck3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	9137
          ................................................ tom n carol

Comment

I have not registered yet as we going to Florida next week for a week. When I get back home we will look at getting registered, we just don't know how much time we will spend at the event. We want to head down to Arches national park, and hit Glen canyon in Utah then hit the event. It would be great to spend some time with Tom n Carol in the Rockies. Of course I will be in the Smokies but I will be without the wife on that trip.

Comment

Don I think Tom means he is coming to the Smokies.Not the Rockies.

Comment

Gotcha, that's what I thought Ivor lol

Comment

Gotcha, that's what I thought Ivor lol
                  DA -
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	GRIN-no teeth1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	9145
                  ....... yes we meant the SMOKIES
                  .................................................. .......................... tom n carol

Comment

I will still see you in the Smokies Tom lol

Comment

Originally posted by ivor View Post
                      Loctite.Registrations for Slingshots in the Rockies will be open the 3rd week of January.It is July 12-16.If you go to Slingshotroadsters events page on this website you will see all details hotel etc.You may call and book the Comfort Inn the host hotel.
                      Its going to be the best SSITR yet with many new events going on.
                      I've never been west of Arkansas. This is a great excuse to go west. Hope there is a ride into Utah.

Comment

I have not registered yet as we going to Florida next week for a week. When I get back home we will look at getting registered, we just don't know how much time we will spend at the event. We want to head down to Arches national park, and hit Glen canyon in Utah then hit the event. It would be great to spend some time with Tom n Carol in the Rockies. Of course I will be in the Smokies but I will be without the wife on that trip.
                        Me too. May have to talk to you.

Comment

Me too. May have to talk to you.
                          Anytime, Where are you from? Right now our plans are to go to Utah the weekend before the event in Vail. We will only have time for a couple of things in Utah but Arches national park and Glen canyon is on the list.

Comment

Anytime, Where are you from? Right now our plans are to go to Utah the weekend before the event in Vail. We will only have time for a couple of things in Utah but Arches national park and Glen canyon is on the list.
                            I'm from Loretto Tn. Going to do Utah after the event. Just mapped it out. Through Sturgis. Won't be in VAIL TIL Thursday night. Hangout Friday and Saturday. Leave Sunday for Utah. I haven't made any reservations yet. And still waiting to register.

Comment

Ok, I will see you at the event

Comment

Working...
                              X